Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Now I feel old...

In Ithaca Downtown, the commons, Mageline restaurant...

Prospective student A: People think I'm still 18! In fact I'm so old - already 23!
Grad student B: I'll only turn 23 this Jan. I'm still young!
Grad student C: Sigh, I'm already 24...

Shucks, I didn't even dare to tell them how old I am... 25 going on to 26??!!! And I'm not even a grad student yet? Now I really feel the effects of NS + attachment...

Cornell is amazing... Waterfalls and creeks on campus? Woah. I am one happy man =). Professor X summarized for us some of the other universities: University A and College B are nerdy and intense. College C has arrogant faculty. And how true! My sentiments exactly. I feel everyone (well most) at Cornell are so friendly and helpful. Will it be my dream campus? Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home