Thursday, May 10, 2007

Public beauty or private beauty

Yue asked me if I prefer a girlfriend who is pretty in the day but ugly at night, or ugly in the day but pretty at night. Basically, is it better to be beautiful in public or in private? First of all, I wonder why she can't be beautiful both in public and private! Incidentally, Lee, Wei, Jong all chose to have public beauty. But I think public beauty is superficial - it is for showing off. A girl who's beautiful in private has true beauty, in my humble opinion.

Wei seems surprised that I care about personality. And why not? But then, perhaps this is the age when personality is secondary to beauty.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine Tan said...

Yay! Go Yifan!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Christine Tan said...

My housemate told me: Of course I will choose "character" first, because these days there's always the option of plastic surgery! :D LOL

3:29 PM  
Blogger Yifan said...

Lol! I have noticed that Singapore girls on Orchard Road now look quite similar these days. Is it because...

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home